Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hi everyone... so there has been a slight change in plans. I'm coming home early because I am still sick and still fainting. I went to the emergency room a couple of days ago, but the doctor couldn't figure anything out. He just gave me some rehydration salts and electrolytes hoping that would help... but I'm not dehydrated I don't think. And I'm continuing to get faint even though I'm taking them. I can't figure it out, but it will come on really quickly and intensely, so I am following my gut... I think it's best to come home where I feel much safter and I'm in better hands. Please pray that the Bangkok airport opens up again so that I can fly out of here. Right now there are protests going on, and the main airport is closed (BOO). So I'm set to fly out of Bangkok on December 1st at 6am... and get in to Portland December 1st at 7:10am (weird huh haha). I'll see you all very soon.

1 comment:

Heather Rodgers said...

Hey Casey, you have been in my prayers. I am guessing you are not home yet due to airport stuff. Walk in the peace of the Lord. He will take care of you better than anyone. I will be praying for your fainting/weakness. I love you tons.