Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting started (again)

Hello dear friends and family.

I have been considering revamping my blog... scary. I have a few blogger friends who have been urging me to start a daily blog, and the idea has been flitting around in my brain for a few months. While I was reading through my daily blogs a couple days ago, I ran across this post on one of my all-time favs, Hostess with the Mostess. Needless to say, I think it was the kick in my pants that I needed to get started.

I have long admired Tiny Prints and their gorgeous holiday cards. Who wouldn't? We used Tiny Prints last year, and couldn't have been happier! I can hardly wait to get going on my cards again this year. I look forward to spending an afternoon curled up on the couch, chai in hand, addressing envelopes. So, after much toddling around on their website, I think I have finally settled on this card. I'm digging the retro vibe.


Although, I'm quite positive Jake and I won't be half as cute as those boys. Stiff competition.

Happy card shopping, all! See you much more frequently in blog land! (Hopefully you won't even recognize this blog next time you check back... we are getting a makeover.)




No comments: